This Ministry of Interior (MOI), Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Portal (hereinafter also referred to the “MOI Portal” or “Portal”) is maintained for your personal use. Access and use by you of this Portal is subject to these Terms and Conditions and to the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. Your access to this site is in consideration for your agreement, without limitation or qualification, to these Terms and Conditions of Use, whether or not you are a registered user. This takes effect from the date on which you first use this Portal.
Any modification to this Terms and Conditions of Use is effective immediately upon posting, unless otherwise stated. Your continued use of this Portal following the posting of any modification signifies your full acceptance of such modification.
In your using this Portal you agree Not to:
- Make available or upload files that contain software or other material, data or information not owned by or licensed to you;
- Use this MOI Portal in any way to send unsolicited commercial email or "spam", or any similar abuse of the MOI Portal;
- Make available or upload files to this Portal that contains a virus or corrupt data;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or other unlawful material or information via the MOI portal;
- Engage in activities through the MOI portal which are illegal or unlawful in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia;
- Post on the MOI portal any product or service which would cause us to violate any applicable law or regulation of any jurisdiction;
- Use any device, software or routine to interfere or to attempt to interfere with the proper working of the MOI Portal; or
- Take any action which imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the MOI portal infrastructure.
Hyperlinking to the MOI Portal
Except as set forth below, caching and links to, and the framing of this Portal or any of its contents are prohibited.
You must make a specific request for, and secure permission from the Ministry of Interior (MOI) prior to hyperlinking to, or framing, this Portal or any of its contents, or engaging in similar activities.
The MOI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyperlinking to, or framing of this Portal or any of its contents.
Under no circumstance shall the MOI be considered associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logs, insignia or other devices used of appearing on websites that link to this Portal or any of its contents.
The MOI reserves all rights to disable any links to, or frames of any site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawul topics, names, material or information, or material or information that violates any law, any applicable intellectual property, proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
The MOI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames, and disclaims any responsibility for the contents available on any other website reached by links to or from this Portal.
Hyperlinking from the MOI Portal
Links to other Portals and/or websites are provided as a convenience to you. We are not responsible for the content or reliability of the Portals and/or websites we link to and we do not endorse their contents. Use of the hyper-links and access to such websites or Portals are entirely at your own risk.
We aim to replace broken links to other sites but cannot guarantee that these links will always work as we have no control over the availability of other sites.
We make every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for you to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. We shall not be held liable for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst connecting to this Portal or using material derived from this Portal.
The MOI Portal and the services, information, materials and functions available or accessed through it are provided for your personal use and convenience on an ‘as is’ and “as available” basis without any representations, promises or warranties of any kind whatsoever.
We cannot guarantee and shall not be held liable for any interruptions, errors or inaccuracies that may arise in the use or contents of this Portal or any site linked to this Portal with or without our knowledge.
Any communication or information which a user may transmit through this Portal shall not be entitled to proprietary or confidential status and any use or interaction involving this site shall neither grant nor is intended to grant a user any rights, licenses or other privileges whatsoever.
The services offered by the MOI Portal to process on-line applications and obtain information in respect of various govermental agencies and authorities are for your convenience only. You hereby acknowledge your full awareness that Internet communications may be subject to interference or interception by third parties that this Portal does not replace information available through official channels, and that applications and administrative steps can still be performed directly before the competent authority.
Therefore, resorting to this Portal remains at your own risks and, in no event shall we be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that you may incur on account of using, visiting, relying on any statement, opinion, representation on the Portal nor resulting from any delay in operation transmission, communication failures, internet access diffculties or malfunctions in equipment or software or the conduct or views of any person who access this Portal. You hereby acknowledge and agree that your sole and exclusive remedy for any damage or loss incurred as a result of your accessing or using this Portal is to refrain from or discontinue using or accessing it.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Ministry of Interior and any entities, employees and agents in charge of managing, maintaining, updating and supplying the MOI Portal from any and all liabilities incurred in connection with any claim arising from any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable laws whether in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or in your own jurisdiction.
We may, in our sole discretion, terminate block or suspend your access to and use of this Portal without notice and for any reason, including for violation of these Terms and Conditions of Use or for other conduct which may, in our sole assessment, be unlawful or harmful to others. In the event of termination, you shall no longer be authorized to access this Portal.
This Portal is maintained by the National Information Center (NIC), a Department of the Ministry of Interior in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
The materials located on this Portal including the information graphics and software programs (the contents), are protected by copyright, trademark and other forms of proprietary rights.
Except as otherwise provided, you may not sell, licence, rent, modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, distribute, publicly display, edit or create derivative works from any material or content from this Portal for public or commercial purposes without the prior written permission of the Ministry of Interior.
Modification of any of the Portal contents is strictly prohibited. Graphics and images on this Portal site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without the prior written permission of the Ministry of Interior.
You hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in connection with all claims and controversies arising from your use of this Portal.
- If you choose to make an on-line application or send the Ministry of Interior an e-mail via the Portal for which you provide us with personally identifiable data, we may share necessary data with other Government agencies, so as to serve you in a most efficient and effective way. We will not share your personal data with non-Governmental entities, except where such entities have been authorized to do so competent authorities. By submitting your personal information and data through the Ministry of Interior Portal you fully agree on the storage, process and use by the Saudi authorities. We reserve the right at all times to disclose any information to the competent authorities as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or governmental request.
- You are solely responsible for the comprehensiveness, correctness and truthfulness of the data you send on this Portal;
- To safeguard your personal data, all electronic storage and transmission of personal data are secured with appropriate security technologies;
- This Portal may contain links to sites or portals whose data protection and privacy practices may differ from ours. We are not responsible for the content and privacy practices of these other websites and advise you to consult the privacy notices of those sites.
The eforms section contains the electronic forms whereby citizens and residents can inquire and update their personal information. The list of electronic forms will grow over time, as more and more forms are made available in electronic format.
Please note the following when attempting to use the electronic forms:
- To safeguard person information, users of the site can be restricted as to the updates and queries they can perform.
- Although the information provided is deemed to be current, the Ministry of Interior can not be held liable for any inaccuracies that may exist