The National Observatory for the of Crime Prevention is a technical tool that contributes to the development of a set of continuous strategic efforts to reduce crime and strengthen the Capabilities to preserve the security of citizens and an integral part of a future monitoring system for crime in the Arab world.
- Statistical analyzes, particularly those related to cartography and spatial information systems
To enhance the efficiency of security performance and the effectiveness of crime prevention.
- Accurate data on the geography of crime and perpetrators and victims.
- Helps the capabilities of rapid intervention in the protection of victims of crime.
- Identify crime trends and highlight all hot spots.
- Processing the fears of crime in advanced scientific and technical.
- Includes a digital analysis unit for writing reports and analyzes to serve the functions of control and prevention of crime.
- A national geographic survey of crime.
- Helps to conduct studies on various security issues and social risk factors to be systematically assessed and monitored as an effective prevention policy to reduce crime.
- Includes a wide range of digital data simulations to build an innovative approach to crime control.
- It is run by a group of experts in various fields of statistical, analytical and predictive in criminology.
- Strictly focuses on forecasting to achieve local plans and policies related to homeland security.