Further to the previous statement issued on 7/9/1438H, when the security forces dealt with a "Toyota Sequoia" car, which was reported stolen on 08/04/1438H, and was used in committing terror crimes, the security authorities took necessary action in such a situation. The car was damaged, caught fire and exploded. As a result, two individuals in the car were killed. The Security Spokesman of the Ministry of Interior stated that the investigation of the incident revealed the following results:
The results of the DNA test of the two persons whose bodies were found inside the car showed that they were: Fadhel Abdullah Mohammed Al Hamada, Saudi national, ID No. 1075107712, who was declared as wanted for security authorities on 29/1/1438H, and Mohammed Hassan Al Suwaimal, Saudi national with ID No. 1033185016, who was declared as wanted for security authorities. They were involved in a number of crimes as follows:
1- By evidence, Fadhel Abdullah Mohammed Al Hamada with others involved in committing the following crimes:
- Killing of First Class Private / Rayed Obaid Abed Al-Mutairi on 28/2/1436H.
- Opening fire at the Qatif Governorate police station on 13/11/1437H, which resulted in the killing of First Class Private / Abdulsalam Barjis Sayah Al-Enezi.
- Armed robbery on a vehicle transferring money in Nabia district in Qatif province on 18/11/1437H.
- Opening fire on a security patrol in Dammam on 16/12/1437H, which resulted in the martyrdom of Master Sergeant / Musa Ali Al-Qubi and Private Nawaf Muhammas Al-Otaibi.
- Opening fire on First Class Private Hasan Jabbar Sahluli and Private Farah Faleh Al-Subaie, which resulted in killing of the two security men on 24/1/1438H in Dammam.
- Opening fire on a security patrol resulting in the martyrdom of the First Class Private Sultan Salah Al-Mutairi on 29/1/1438H in Qatif.
- Opening fire on First Class Private Musa Dakhilallah Al-Sharari, which led to his killing in Tarout on 8/6/1438 H.
- Kidnapping and killing Vice Sergeant / Hashem Garmhan Al-Zahrani, and killing of Corporal Abdullah Aqeel Muhail Al-Dalabahee, on 3/8/1438 AH in Qatif province.
2/ By evidence, Mohamed Hassan Al-Suwailmil involved with others in committing the following crimes:
- Kidnapping and killing of Vice Sergeant / Hashem Garmhan Al-Zahrani, and killing of the Corporal / Abdullah Aqeel Muhail Al-Dalabahee on 3/8/1438H in Qatif province.
- His participation in the crimes of opening fire at the security men.
- Monitoring movement of security patrols as they perform their duties in maintaining security in the province of Qatif and passing information to the armed terrorist elements to target them.
Through the technical examination of the criminal evidence laboratories of the confiscated weapons in the car, one of the weapons "machine gun" was used in the shooting of the Qatif police station on 13/11/1437H., which resulted in the martyrdom of First Class Private Abdulsalam Barjis Sayah Al-Enezi. The car also included explosive ironic containers, one of which exploded inside the car and found its effects on the site.
The Ministry of interior confirms continuation of the security forces in their duties to maintain the public order, deter criminals and detect those behind the crimes and bring them to justice. It also renews its call to the rest of the wanted individuals to surrender, calling upon those who have information about them to call on (990).