While bringing an alien’s family into the Kingdom for a visit or residence, the following directives must be adhered to:
- All fields of the related form should be filled correctly and stamped by the employer and authenticated by the Chamber of Commerce before submission to the recruitment affairs authority.
- Names of the wife and legal minor sons and daughters must be written as per their travel documents.
- If the applicant’s wife or sons and daughters nationality is different from the applicant's or they had other nationality in the past, then it should be declared in the specified field.
- Copies of valid residence permit, passport and qualifications with an Arabic translation must be attached to the application.
- Visa charges must be paid to an authorised bank before submitting the request.
- Adherence to the visa duration is strictly enforced; violators of this rule will be punished according to the established law.