To issue a criminal status report, the applicant must follow the procedures described below:
- Applicant must submit a letter from the institution which requested the criminal status report at the nearest police station.
- A Saudi citizen must submit a copy of his national ID card.
- A non-Saudi resident must submit a copy of his passport or resident permit.
- Submit a personal colour photograph 4x6 cm in size.
- Fill in the specified application form.
- Receive an acknowledgment receipt as proof of the application.
- Applicant must be present personally at the police station to collect the report.