To apply for Fireworks Licence, follow these procedures:
- Submit an application to the explosives office at the police station nearest to where the fireworks spectacle will be held.
- Submit an approval letter issued by the emirate of the region.
- Submit a valid copy of the registration in the commercial registration division of the institution, which will organise the fireworks spectacle, or submit an approval letter issued by the government department, which requested the organisation of the spectacle.
- Submit an approval letter issued by the civil defence division on the show location.
- Submit a letter stating the quantity of fireworks to be imported and provide details about the import operation
- The institution organising the fireworks spectacle must pledge to transport the fireworks in vehicles, which are equipped with safety features.
- The institution organising the fireworks spectacle must pledge to implement all safety and security measures during the fireworks show; and to dispose of the remaining fireworks after the end of the show.