Appeal Request Procedures:
- A person requesting an appeal must make a formal appeal request to the administrative governor of the province where he normally resides.
- The application must include the following information:
- The case in which the applicant was accused.
- The judgment issued against him.
- The authority, which issued the judgment.
- The actions taken to implement the judgment.
- The end date of the execution of the judgment.
The specific rights accorded to other people under the judgment and information about what has been done to honour or cancel these rights. The applicant must provide evidence to support his claims.
- The Administrative Governor must conduct the necessary investigations to enquire as to the applicant’s moral character, his/her integrity and source of income
- The Administrative Governor then must send the above-mentioned documents to the appeal committee at the ministry of interior along with the necessary recommendations.
- Ensure that all information submitted by the applicant is complete.
- Ensure that all necessary documents have been submitted.