Procedures and rules of safe driving:
1- Driver's duties before operating the engine:
- Have a look at the vehicle and check tires.
- Make sure that doors are closed.
- Adjust the driver's seat and the steering wheel.
- Fasten your belt and make sure that all passengers' belts are fastened.
- Adjust the vehicle rear-view mirrors.
- Notice the fuel and heat indicators on the dashboard.
2- Operating the engine.
3- Moving the vehicle according to traffic laws and regulations.
4- Stopping the vehicle:
- Look at the rear-view mirror that to see the road behind you.
- Start the stop signal.
- Decelerate gradually.
- Push the brakes slowly to stop the car.
- When the car stops, pull the hand brake.
5- Traffic signs and lights:
- Traffic warning, control and guidance signs.
- Horizontal and floor signs such as paints, illustrations and sidewalks.
- Traffic Lights.
- Traffic controls in work areas such as lightened arrows, flag carriers, etc.