- Accessing the website means your pledge to not abuse its intended use, intentionally or unintentionally, and avoid anything that would cause any kind of problems for the site.
- External hyperlinks provided in NCSC website aims to help users to gain access to other sites that might provide them with some of the needed services without the slightest responsibility in the case of exposure to any form of technical problems.
- All activities that lead to question the integrity of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia systems and Cyber Security Center and its services is strictly prohibited.
- All servers hosting this website are subjected to the highest level of protection, but we still recommend you to use your own antivirus software and other necessary security products, where NSCS website is not responsible for any damage that may occur to your device while you browsing it. By this, you acknowledge that you do not have the right to prosecute NCSC against Cyber Security Center or any of its departments in connection with any claims that may arise through the use of NCSC website.
- Correctness and accuracy of all information entered by the user is under his personal responsibility.
- All contents of this website is owned by NCSC Saudi Arabia; therefore prevents the use of any of these materials in any manner whatsoever without the written permission from NCSC. This passed to undergo exclusively judicial authorities in Saudi Arabia, with respect to any claims that may arise from your use of this site.
- NCSC reserves all rights in changing or removing any feature within this website at any time without any prior warning.
- NCSC also retains the right to change the terms and conditions relating to this agreement which is applicable to the use of this site or any of the services it provides.