A- Organisational Location:
Linked to the region's governor and his deputy.
B- Overall objective:
Governorates centers are located in the cities and villages that are administratively related to the region, and they represent the emirate in solving all the region's issues.
- Handle criminal and public and private rights cases, and execute orders according to the region's governor authorities.
- Maintain internal security, report accidents and natural disasters and enforce security.
- Solve obstacles arising from disputes and receive inhabitants' complaints to submit them to the concerned authorities.
- Handle tribal disputes arising from agricultural property, and organise Al-Badeya (Bedouin's) markets.
- Transfer litigants to legal courts.
- Submit suggestions and recommendations to develop the governorate.
- Assist the concerned authorities in monitoring projects in the region and report any delay of execution.
- Monitor criminal investigation and arrest fugitives in the region.
- Submit periodic report to the region's governor on activities and services required by the governorate.