- Security Premises Development Projects
The project includes constructing hundreds of projects and development buildings that keep up with the best designs in the field of security work, to provide archetypal buildings with high-level infrastructure that serve the security work.
- Fiber Optic and Electronic Systems Programme
The programme aims to establish a fiber optic network to link the security sites in the Kingdom.
- Border Security Project, Northern Border Region
The project aims at implementing an integrated electronic surveillance, radar and communications system, supported by industrial barriers to detect any targets that approach the borders.
- Unified Security Communication Programme
The programme aims to provide wireless communication to the MOI security sectors according to the latest technologies and international standards, which will contribute to enhancing security performance and co-operation among the beneficiary sectors, as well as raising the level of performance and speeding up the communication among the staff members in the MOI security sectors.
- Unified Security Operations Centers Project
The project aims to establish an environment appropriate for joint operations management – which meets the requirements of all security sectors, achieves full integration among them and provides full co-ordination with other service providers.
- In addition to a number of other strategic projects and programmes that contribute to the development of security work