The duties of Special Forces for Road Security and applying the concept of comprehensive security on highways.
Security and criminal
- Security and criminal.
- Inspecting the security accidents.
- Inspect and control criminal offenses and to limit their occurrence.
- Control of weapons and narcotics issues on highways.
- Inspect emergency cases, dismantling of detention and rescue services in cooperation with Civil Defense.
- Provide first aid and facilitate carry-injured people in cooperation with the Red Crescent.
- Receive reports for service or support request.
- Inspecting traffic accidents and working on decreasing accidents, deaths and injuries on highways.
- Regulate the behavior of offenders and raise awareness of road users.
- Arrest violators of public Regulations.
- Cooperation with passports to control violators of the work and residence system.
- Applying Kingdom’s regulations on highways.
Seasonal Duties: Applying the regulations of Hajj and Umara, serving the visitors of the Two Holy Mosques and others.